We have our active presence in Europe through our Associate Baars Mechanical Engineering(BME).
With BME we have delivered 80+ Projects to our European Customers.
This association make us deliver European Quality with India Pricing.
Since last 5 years cooperation between BME and Stymer is flourishing day by day.
We together have strived a lot to setup the processes so as to have European quality with Indian price.
Our cooperation started with one resource. Thanks to the consistency in quality and delivery
we have scaled up our team to 40 engineers in design and 6 engineers in analysis.
The repeat business from our existing customers is the best feedback we are getting for our work.
Our collective experience in various domains gives utmost satisfaction to our customers.
Our systems and processes in place ensure the best quality and timely delivery to our customers.
This makes us reliable engineering partner.
BME PROFILE (Rotterdam, The Netherlands):
BME supplies designs and calculations for construction and machinery in steel and mechanical engineering.
BME has more than 25 years of experience in the Crane construction; heavy equipment, dredging installations,
Mechanical components like winches, machines, etc.
Directors Profile: Mr. Jaap Baars
Over 25+ years of rich experience in various phases of product development.
He has a long history in the engineering. He has experience as designer,
Technical lead and manager engineering. Mr. Baars has vast experience with products such as cranes,
winches, mining equipment’s, heavy steel structures etc. He also has experience working with mechanical
issues of machines.
BME + STYMER STRENGTHS:
• Over 25+ years of collective experience in Design and Analysis
• Approach -Customer First-First time right-Timely delivery
• Quality management systems-Quality Checklist, Engineering manuals,
Considerable experience with FEM, EN, DNV, BV, DIN, ASME etc. codes and its compliances.
• Well qualified team of Engineers to provide solutions to engineering problems.
• Flexible timings to accommodate as per Customer requirements and different geographies.
• Tie up with capable peer organizations for providing additional resources considering critical timelines
and load of work.
• Considerable experience in heavy equipment’s, lifting equipment’s and
cranes in design as well as in calculations.